I’ve just made some changes to the site with regards to the problems I had with download accelerators a couple of months ago.

Hopefully you shouldn’t notice any difference, as long as you’re downloading the videos and songs directly in your web browser and not with a third party software.

The parts of the site that are affected of this change is the direct download media files (torrents excluded) and posting comments.

If you get an error message, please follow the instructions. Let me know if the problem persists. I’ve tested the new download system with Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 and the latest browser on the PSP and it seems to be working fine.